returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - as a rule you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
The seller notes that for some products (especially creams), as indicated below, due to the short expiration date or opening after delivery - for products delivered in a sealed package, for health reasons or For reasons of hygiene, it may not be possible to return them (ie withdraw from the contract).
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the returned item immediately to the following address: ul. Mikołaja Kopernika 6/1, 00-367 Warsaw, however no later than within 14 days from the day on which you resigned from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract in which we issue the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To comply with the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
The payments made by you, including the costs of delivering items on terms specified in the regulations, will be returned to you without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or provide proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or for hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery, including creams, gels, scrubs, butters sold in the store and delivered in a sealed package.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to advertise it on the basis of warranty or guarantee. The complaint is best submitted to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the address of ul. Mikołaja Kopernika 6/1, 00-367 Warsaw.
The complained goods should be sent to the following address: ul. Mikołaja Kopernika 6/1, 00-367 Warsaw
As part of the warranty in relation to a physical defect, you can request:
- exchange of things for items free from defects,
- removing the defect,
or make a statement about:
- lowering the price,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the case of a significant defect.
We are liable to you for any defects found before the expiration date or two years from the date of issue.
As a rule, you can report a complaint within one year from noticing the defect, but the time for filing a complaint can not be completed before the expiry of the seller's liability period.
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint application.
You can find more information about the complaint in our Terms and conditions.